SS-32R Snowmobile track 1.5’’ & up Average quantity, depending on the pattern Track 120 ’’ / about 150 to 200 studs Track 137 '' / about 200 to 250 studs Track 144 '' / about 200 to 350 studs And more… The gray part of the image represents the lug of the snowmobile track. The iGRiP stud must be inserted as in this image. The shoulder must be embedded inside the rubber of the track, the top of the shoulder must be equal to rubber.
250 Quantity includes installation tool
The benefits of using iGrip studs
- Easy to install (tools and guide supplied) and to remove (no need for summer and winter tires)
- Enhanced off-road performance
- Fuel economy
- Excellent alternative to chains (less noisy and expensive)
- Excellent alternative to traditional “tire studs”
- Enhanced safety
- Better grip
- More stable driving
- Improved vehicle braking capacity
- Lasting durability
- msrp: 107.99 100 count
Pre Drill track for proper application!
I Grip Screw In Snowmobile Studs SS32R