- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum strength; includes bolts and clamps
- Use as a direct OEM pivot riser replacement to customize bar height or with PowerMadd pivot adapter kit (wide pivot riser only)
- Require "T" style steering post or flat top steering post with PowerMadd pivot adapter kit; narrow pivot risers do not work with PowerMadd pivot adapter kits
- Wide pivot risers fit 4-4.5" W steering post; narrow pivot risers fit 3-3.5" W steering post
- When raising bars, verify amount of slack available in throttle cable and brake lines; extended throttle cables and brakes lines are available
- Allow handlebars and rider to move forward, optimizes center of gravity and improves handling and control (like the Ski-Doo MXZ-REV chassis concept)
HOW TO ORDER
NOTE: Designed for a "T" style steering post; with the use of a Pivot Adapter Kit the Pivot-Style Riser blocks can be used on a flat steering post.
NOTE: See extended-length brake lines in the Brakes section.