Straightline Performance Ice Scratchers
Straightline’s “Performance” Ice Scratcher
The only true ice scratcher that uses a production
carbide replaceable tip.
- Uses “official” custom carbide studs built by Woodys.
- Full stainless wire cable and ends for lifetime use.
- Designed to be run down at all times, but can be
mounted on the rails if needed.
- Replaceable and affordable carbide scratcher tip.
- Large mounting base to avoid rail wear.
-Long version for bulkhead, A-arm, or ski mounting to aid in cooling.
- Long version recommended for all mountain sleds with 3+ inch lug height as a rail mount to aid in cooling.
-Short version for rail mounting on tracks under 3+ inches.
-sold in pairs (matched sets), same price for both sizes.
Short 12" 185-101
LONG 16" 185-102